Explore the Sister Islands from Cayman Brac Beach Resort with a fun and friendly group of gay divers!
There are a variety of dive sites suitable to all levels of experience, and this package is a great value for our divers including meals, beverages, and three boat dives each day.
We were able to add a second 42' Newton dive boat so there's now space for 35 lucky divers on this gay scuba vacation For Men Only. E-mail us now to hold your space!
- Seven nights at Cayman Brac Beach Resort (double occupancy)
- 17 boat dives with Reef Divers (six two-tank morning dives plus five afternoon dives)
- One morning excursion to dive Little Cayman (conditions permitting)
- Full course buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, from dinner on day of arrival through breakfast on morning of departure, gratuities included!
- Welcome mixer to meet your fellow gay divers
- Manager's cocktail reception
- Tanks, weights and weight belt
- Free use of dive computer
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure
to Cayman Brac, meals and beverages not listed above, rental equipment or instruction if needed, dive staff gratuities, and
items of a personal nature.
Please arrange your flights to stay on Cayman Brac Saturday to Saturday - extra nights are not easily available.
Book your tickets directly to arrive May 27 on Cayman Brac (CYB) on Cayman Airways, either non-stop from Miami or via Grand Cayman (GCM).
American, Delta, United, and other carriers also serve Grand Cayman. Please note that the last Cayman Express connection to Cayman Brac departs GCM at 5:10 pm, and you need a couple of hours to clear immigration & customs and to check yourself and your bags in for the inter-island flight. If you arrive on Grand Cayman after 3 pm, you will need to spend a night there. Contact us for hotel recommendations.
As you schedule your departure on June 3, please keep in mind that this package includes SIX days of morning boat dives, Sunday-Friday, so please plan your Friday morning dives shallow and with an appropriate surface interval keeping in mind your Saturday departure time.
If you have questions, just call and ask us!
Deposit of $500 is due upon
booking. Balance due 75 days prior to departure.
We can match solo travelers with a roommate, or you can enjoy the privacy of single-occupancy for an additional surcharge.
Non-diver subtract $250.
How to reserve your space:
We'll place a space on courtesy hold for you and send you a confirmation e-mail and online application.
Complete and return the trip application and waiver from the letter with your deposit by check, credit card, or PayPal.
Make your airline reservations.
Treat yourself to a Gay Scuba vacation For Men Only!